The authors from RUB gratefully acknowledge the German Research Foundation (DFG) for funding this project (DFG-DE-790-9-1) as well as Prof. R. A. Fischer for his continuous support. KX expresses his appreciation to the RUB-Research School for granting a PhD research fellowship.
Atomic Layer Deposition of HfO2 Thin Films Employing a Heteroleptic Hafnium Precursor†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 27–35, March 2012
How to Cite
Xu, K., Milanov, A. P., Parala, H., Wenger, C., Baristiran-Kaynak, C., Lakribssi, K., Toader, T., Bock, C., Rogalla, D., Becker, H.-W., Kunze, U. and Devi, A. (2012), Atomic Layer Deposition of HfO2 Thin Films Employing a Heteroleptic Hafnium Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 27–35. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106934
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: DFG-DE-790-9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!