This work was supported by a Mid-career Researcher Program through National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology (MEST) (No. 2010-0029136) and the Global Partnership Program through the NRF funded by the MEST (M60602000012).
Effect of SiC-Impurity Layer and Growth Temperature on MgB2 Superconducting Tapes Fabricated by HPCVD†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 36–40, March 2012
How to Cite
Ranot, M., Seong, W. K., Jung, S.-G., Kang, W. N., Joo, J., Kim, C.-J., Jun, B.-H. and Oh, S. (2012), Effect of SiC-Impurity Layer and Growth Temperature on MgB2 Superconducting Tapes Fabricated by HPCVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 36–40. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106935
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!