This work was supported by the Technology Innovation Program (Industrial Strategic technology development program, 10035430, Development of reliable fine-pitch metallization technologies) funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE, Korea). XRR analysis was performed at 3C2 XRD beamline of Pohang Light Source.
Initial Stage Growth during Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition of Cobalt†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 41–45, March 2012
How to Cite
Lee, H.-B.-R., Park, Y. J., Baik, S. and Kim, H. (2012), Initial Stage Growth during Plasma-Enhanced Atomic Layer Deposition of Cobalt. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 41–45. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106937
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE, Korea). Grant Number: 10035430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!