This work was supported in part by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Industrial Technologies Program under FWP-4902A. Elam was supported by the Argonne-Northwestern Solar Energy Research (ANSER) Center, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Award Number DE-SC0001059. Argonne is a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, and is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357 by UChicago Argonne, LLC.
Self-Limited Reaction-Diffusion in Nanostructured Substrates: Surface Coverage Dynamics and Analytic Approximations to ALD Saturation Times†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 46–52, March 2012
How to Cite
Yanguas-Gil, A. and Elam, J. W. (2012), Self-Limited Reaction-Diffusion in Nanostructured Substrates: Surface Coverage Dynamics and Analytic Approximations to ALD Saturation Times. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 46–52. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106938
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!