This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No 10835004, 51077009) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. This article is part of a special section on the CVD of TiO2 and Doped TiO2 Films.
Non-thermal Effect of Atmospheric-Pressure RF Cold Plasma on Photocatalytic Activity of As-deposited TiO2 Film†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 121–125, June 2012
How to Cite
Chang, D.-L., Li, X.-S., Zhao, T.-L., Yang, J.-H. and Zhu, A.-M. (2012), Non-thermal Effect of Atmospheric-Pressure RF Cold Plasma on Photocatalytic Activity of As-deposited TiO2 Film. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 121–125. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106939
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10835004, 51077009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!