The authors are grateful to Sieglinde Pichl and Gesine Kreutzer for their help with SEM and HRTEM measurements and to Alexander Schubert for BET measurements. Research was partially supported by the BMBF (project-Nr. 03X0076C).
Application of Carbon Nanotubes Directly Grown on Aluminum Foils as Electric Double Layer Capacitor Electrodes†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 53–60, March 2012
How to Cite
Khavrus, V. O., Weiser, M., Fritsch, M., Ummethala, R., Salvaggio, M. G., Schneider, M., Kusnezoff, M. and Leonhardt, A. (2012), Application of Carbon Nanotubes Directly Grown on Aluminum Foils as Electric Double Layer Capacitor Electrodes. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106942
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!