The skillful cooperation of Mr. Valerio Corrado and Mr. Franco Benetollo is gratefully acknowledged. FISR–MIUR Poject “Inorganic and hybrid nanosystems for the development and innovation of fuel cells” is gratefully acknowledged for financial assistance.
Zirconocene Alkoxides, Promising Precursors for MOCVD of Zirconium Dioxide Thin Films†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 151–158, June 2012
How to Cite
Sartori, A., El Habra, N., De Zorzi, C., Sitran, S., Casarin, M., Cavinato, G., Sada, C., Gerbasi, R. and Rossetto, G. (2012), Zirconocene Alkoxides, Promising Precursors for MOCVD of Zirconium Dioxide Thin Films. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 151–158. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106950
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!