The authors acknowledge Hans Meeldijk for the TEM measurements. This project is undertaken with financial support from the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands: program EOS (Subsidy Energy Research), NEO (New Energy Research).
Metallic Tungsten Nanostructures and Highly Nanostructured Thin Films by Deposition of Tungsten Oxide and Subsequent Reduction in a Single Hot-Wire CVD Process†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 70–75, March 2012
How to Cite
Harks, P.-P. R. M. L., Houweling, Z. S., de Jong, M., Kuang, Y., Geus, J. W. and Schropp, R. E. I. (2012), Metallic Tungsten Nanostructures and Highly Nanostructured Thin Films by Deposition of Tungsten Oxide and Subsequent Reduction in a Single Hot-Wire CVD Process. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 70–75. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106955
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands: program EOS (Subsidy Energy Research), NEO (New Energy Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!