The authors acknowledge Hans Meeldijk for the TEM measurements. This project is undertaken with financial support from the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands: program EOS (Subsidy Energy Research), NEO (New Energy Research).
Metallic Tungsten Nanostructures and Highly Nanostructured Thin Films by Deposition of Tungsten Oxide and Subsequent Reduction in a Single Hot-Wire CVD Process†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 70–75, March 2012
How to Cite
Harks, P.-P. R. M. L., Houweling, Z. S., de Jong, M., Kuang, Y., Geus, J. W. and Schropp, R. E. I. (2012), Metallic Tungsten Nanostructures and Highly Nanostructured Thin Films by Deposition of Tungsten Oxide and Subsequent Reduction in a Single Hot-Wire CVD Process. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 70–75. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106955
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands: program EOS (Subsidy Energy Research), NEO (New Energy Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!