Authors thank the European Community for the financial support under the project NUOTO (New Materials with Ultrahigh k dielectric constant for tomorrow wireless electronics) NMP3-CT-2006-032644.
Control of Heteroepitaxial Growth of CaCu3Ti4O12 Films on SrTiO3 Substrates by MOCVD†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 1-3, pages 76–82, March 2012
How to Cite
Catalano, M. R., Malandrino, G., Toro, R. G. and Lo Nigro, R. (2012), Control of Heteroepitaxial Growth of CaCu3Ti4O12 Films on SrTiO3 Substrates by MOCVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 76–82. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106960
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- European Community
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!