This article is part of a special section on the CVD of TiO2 and Doped TiO2 Films.
The Effect of Solvent on the Phase of Titanium Dioxide Deposited by Aerosol-assisted CVD†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 126–132, June 2012
How to Cite
Edusi, C., Sankar, G. and Parkin, I. P. (2012), The Effect of Solvent on the Phase of Titanium Dioxide Deposited by Aerosol-assisted CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 126–132. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106961
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!