This work was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research under grant number 03 × 3514 B. Authors are indebted to the TEM work by Chun Wang. Further thank Anna Hilbig (Chair Chemische Technologie der Materialsynthese, Universität Würzburg) for her contribution regarding the CVD reactor setup and Sabine Stöckel (Physical Chemistry Technische Universität Chemnitz) for helpful discussions in a previous project.
Deposition of Hexagonal Boron Nitride from N-Trimethylborazine (TMB) for Continuous CVD Coating of SiBNC Fibers†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 7-9, pages 249–255, September 2012
How to Cite
Ye, Y., Graupner, U. and Krüger, R. (2012), Deposition of Hexagonal Boron Nitride from N-Trimethylborazine (TMB) for Continuous CVD Coating of SiBNC Fibers. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 249–255. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106969
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 03 × 3514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!