The authors are indebted to Mr. D. Sadowski (CIRIMAT) for technical assistance. This work was supported by the EC under contracts MC-IIF-39728 and NMP3-CT-2005-500140 and by the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) under contract no. NT05-3-41834.
Mass Spectrometric Monitoring of the Gas Phase during the CVD of Copper from Copper Cyclopentadienyl Triethylphosphine†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 7-9, pages 209–214, September 2012
How to Cite
Turgambaeva, A. E., Prud'homme, N., Krisyuk, V. V. and Vahlas, C. (2012), Mass Spectrometric Monitoring of the Gas Phase during the CVD of Copper from Copper Cyclopentadienyl Triethylphosphine. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 209–214. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106972
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!