This work was supported by UK EPSRC, Johnson Matthey Plc and Department of Chemistry, Loughborough University. The authors would like to thank all the members of the Renewable Energy Group of the Chemistry Department at Loughborough University for their assistance. This article is part of a special section on the CVD of TiO2 and Doped TiO2 Films.
Enhancement of Photoelectrochemical Performance of AACVD-produced TiO2 Electrodes by Microwave Irradiation while Preserving the Nanostructure†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 107–111, June 2012
How to Cite
Tahir, A. A., Peiris, T. A. N. and Wijayantha, K. G. U. (2012), Enhancement of Photoelectrochemical Performance of AACVD-produced TiO2 Electrodes by Microwave Irradiation while Preserving the Nanostructure. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 107–111. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106974
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!