This work was partly supported by Framework 7 grant FP7 NMP CP-IP 214134-2 N2P “Flexible production technologies and equipment based on atmospheric pressure plasma processing for 3D nano-structured surfaces”. The authors would like to thank Professor F. J. (Eric) Bolton, Health Protection Agency, Manchester, for providing the cultures of hospital pathogens. This article is part of a special section on the CVD of TiO2 and Doped TiO2 Films.
Antimicrobial Activity Against Hospital-related Pathogens of Dual Layer CuO/TiO2 Coatings Prepared by CVD†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 140–146, June 2012
How to Cite
Foster, H. A., Sheel, D. W., Evans, P., Sheel, P., Varghese, S., Elfakhri, S. O., Hodgkinson, J. L. and Yates, H. M. (2012), Antimicrobial Activity Against Hospital-related Pathogens of Dual Layer CuO/TiO2 Coatings Prepared by CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201106978
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!