This work was supported by MIRA (Mobilité Internationale Rhône-Alpes), AUF (Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie), and Institut Néel Grenoble for providing financial support during the preparation of the PhD. thesis.
Structure and Dielectric Study of Poly(α,α difluoro-p-xylylene) Thin Films: Highlight of the Substrate Temperature Effect†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 147–150, June 2012
How to Cite
Kahouli, A., André, E., Sylvestre, A., Pairis, S., Jomni, F., Yangui, B. and Garden, J.-L. (2012), Structure and Dielectric Study of Poly(α,α difluoro-p-xylylene) Thin Films: Highlight of the Substrate Temperature Effect. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 147–150. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201204310
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Institut Néel Grenoble
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!