R. Yousefi and F. Jamali-Sheini gratefully acknowledge the Islamic Azad University, Masjed-Soleiman and Ahwaz Branches, respectively, for their financial support in this research work.
A Comparative Study of the Properties of ZnO Nano/Microstructures Grown using Two Types of Thermal Evaporation Set-Up Conditions†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 7-9, pages 215–220, September 2012
How to Cite
Yousefi, R., Jamali-Sheini, F. and Zak, A. K. (2012), A Comparative Study of the Properties of ZnO Nano/Microstructures Grown using Two Types of Thermal Evaporation Set-Up Conditions. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 215–220. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206979
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- Islamic Azad University, Masjed-Soleiman and Ahwaz Branches
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!