The work was funded by the Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007–2013 of the Romanian Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection through the Financial Agreement POSDRU/88/1.5/S/61178. We acknowledge O. Marsan for Raman analyses, Y. Thebault for SEM analyses, C. Charvillat for AFM analyses and Dr. F. Senocq for the valuable experimental assistance and fruitful discussion.
Thermally Induced Release of Internal Liquid Phase Encapsulated in a Polymer Membrane Grown by Photoactivated DLICVD†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 10-12, pages 274–281, December 2012
How to Cite
Manole, C. C., Maury, F. and Demetrescu, I. (2012), Thermally Induced Release of Internal Liquid Phase Encapsulated in a Polymer Membrane Grown by Photoactivated DLICVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 274–281. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206987
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!