The Ministry of Higher Education (Malaysia) and the University of Malaya are thanked for funding this research through the High-Impact Research scheme (Grant numbers UM.C/625/1/HIR-C/035 and UM.C/HIR/MOHE/SC/03) and through the UMRG scheme (Grant number RG097/10AET).
Effect of AACVD Processing Parameters on the Growth of Greenockite (CdS) Thin Films using a Single-Source Cadmium Precursor†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 7-9, pages 191–200, September 2012
How to Cite
Ehsan, M. A., Ming, H. N., Misran, M., Arifin, Z., Tiekink, E. R. T., Safwan, A. P., Ebadi, M., Basirun, W. J. and Mazhar, M. (2012), Effect of AACVD Processing Parameters on the Growth of Greenockite (CdS) Thin Films using a Single-Source Cadmium Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 191–200. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206988
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!