The authors thank the Bayerische Forschungsstiftung for the financial support within the Bavarian research cooperation for Multi Scale Design of Functional Oxidic Materials (FOROXID).
Alumina and Yttria Powder and Yttria Coatings Made by Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 15–21, March 2013
How to Cite
Santos Abreu, A., Knoll, M., Moosburger-Will, J., Konrad, A., Tidecks, R. and Horn, S. (2013), Alumina and Yttria Powder and Yttria Coatings Made by Ultrasonic Spray Pyrolysis. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 15–21. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206994
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Bayerische Forschungsstiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!