S. J. K. expresses her appreciation to the National Institute for International Education of Korea (NIIED) and the Research School of Ruhr-University Bochum (RUB-RS) for providing financial support. The authors thank the Materials Research Department of RUB for supporting this work. R.B. and M.B. are thankful for financial support by the MIWFT-NRW.
Intrinsic Nitrogen-doped CVD-grown TiO2 Thin Films from All-N-coordinated Ti Precursors for Photoelectrochemical Applications†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 45–52, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. J., Xu, K., Parala, H., Beranek, R., Bledowski, M., Sliozberg, K., Becker, H.-W., Rogalla, D., Barreca, D., Maccato, C., Sada, C., Schuhmann, W., Fischer, R. A. and Devi, A. (2013), Intrinsic Nitrogen-doped CVD-grown TiO2 Thin Films from All-N-coordinated Ti Precursors for Photoelectrochemical Applications. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206996
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!