S. J. K. expresses her appreciation to the National Institute for International Education of Korea (NIIED) and the Research School of Ruhr-University Bochum (RUB-RS) for providing financial support. The authors thank the Materials Research Department of RUB for supporting this work. R.B. and M.B. are thankful for financial support by the MIWFT-NRW.
Intrinsic Nitrogen-doped CVD-grown TiO2 Thin Films from All-N-coordinated Ti Precursors for Photoelectrochemical Applications†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 45–52, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. J., Xu, K., Parala, H., Beranek, R., Bledowski, M., Sliozberg, K., Becker, H.-W., Rogalla, D., Barreca, D., Maccato, C., Sada, C., Schuhmann, W., Fischer, R. A. and Devi, A. (2013), Intrinsic Nitrogen-doped CVD-grown TiO2 Thin Films from All-N-coordinated Ti Precursors for Photoelectrochemical Applications. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206996
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!