The authors are grateful to Felicity Sartain for discussions and help during experiments. Financial support for this project was provided by the Deanship of Scientific Research at King Abdulaziz University T/81/429. C.W.D. would like to thank the Ramsay Memorial Trust for Fellowship.
Control of ZnO Nanostructures via Vapor Transport†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 10-12, pages 282–288, December 2012
How to Cite
Modeshia, D. R., Dunnill, C. W., Suzuki, Y., Al-Ghamdi, A. A., El-Mossalamy, E. H., Obaid, A. Y., Basahel, S. N., Alyoubi, A. O. and Parkin, Ivan. P. (2012), Control of ZnO Nanostructures via Vapor Transport. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 282–288. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206998
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Abdulaziz University T/81/429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!