This work was supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in Poland, project N N507 505138. The CVD experiments were performed in Research and Development Laboratory for Aerospace Materials in Rzeszow. The rCADiff software was used in calculations (available from authors).
The Growth Kinetics of Nickel Aluminide Coatings by the Bi-velocity Method†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 10-12, pages 267–273, December 2012
How to Cite
Wierzba, B., Danielewski, M., Tkacz-Śmiech, K. and Sieniawski, J. (2012), The Growth Kinetics of Nickel Aluminide Coatings by the Bi-velocity Method. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 267–273. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201206999
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!