Financial support for FT from the University of Strathclyde, the British Council and the Education Committee of Shanxi Province in PR China is gratefully acknowledged. The authors would also like to thank Dr A. Fraser and Mr I. Sharp of DERA for supplying chemicals. This article is part of a special section on the CVD of TiO2 and Doped TiO2 Films.
Photocatalytic and Photoelectrocatalytic Degradation of the Explosive RDX by TiO2 Thin Films Prepared by CVD and Anodic Oxidation of Ti†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 4-6, pages 112–120, June 2012
How to Cite
Tian, F., Hitchman, M. L. and Shamlian, S. H. (2012), Photocatalytic and Photoelectrocatalytic Degradation of the Explosive RDX by TiO2 Thin Films Prepared by CVD and Anodic Oxidation of Ti. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 112–120. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207000
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- FT from the University of Strathclyde, the British Council and the Education Committee of Shanxi Province in PR China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!