The authors acknowledge the support of the Nano Science Unit of NSTI, DST, India for making available the TEM and EDX facilities needed for our research work. This research work was supported by financial grant RP 01933 by DST India and SR/S2/CMP-13/2010 by SERS-DST, India.
Growth of Indium Oxide and Zinc-Doped Indium Oxide Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 18, Issue 10-12, pages 295–301, December 2012
How to Cite
Karn, A., Kumar, M., Singh, V. N., Mehta, B. R., Aravindan, S. and Singh, J. P. (2012), Growth of Indium Oxide and Zinc-Doped Indium Oxide Nanostructures. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 18: 295–301. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207001
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!