The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21073023 and 20906008) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (DUT12YQ03).
Preparation and Formation Mechanism of Highly Dispersed Manganese Silicide on Silica by MOCVD of Mn(CO)5SiCl3†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 68–73, March 2013
How to Cite
Guan, J., Jin, J., Chen, X., Zhang, B., Su, D. and Liang, C. (2013), Preparation and Formation Mechanism of Highly Dispersed Manganese Silicide on Silica by MOCVD of Mn(CO)5SiCl3. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 68–73. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207009
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073023, 20906008
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT12YQ03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!