This work was supported by A*STAR under the grant number “SERC 082 101 0017”.
Effect of Annealing Temperature on Microstructure and UV Light Photocatalytic Activity of TiO2 Films Grown by Atmospheric Pressure CVD
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 44–50, March 2014
How to Cite
Chua, C. S., Fang, X., Chen, X., Tan, O. K., Tse, M. S., Soutar, A. M. and Ding, X. (2014), Effect of Annealing Temperature on Microstructure and UV Light Photocatalytic Activity of TiO2 Films Grown by Atmospheric Pressure CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 44–50. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207015
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- A*STAR. Grant Number: SERC 082 101 0017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!