The authors thank the MIUR for the financial support within the PRIN 2009 N. 20097 × 44S7_002 (Hybrid materials based on lanthanide complexes for sensing applications) and the FIRB ITALNANONET RBPR05JH2P project.
A Novel Manganese(II) MOCVD Precursor: Synthesis, Characterization, and Mass Transport Properties of Mn(hfa)2•tmeda†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 22–28, March 2013
How to Cite
Lipani, Z., Catalano, M. R., Rossi, P., Paoli, P. and Malandrino, G. (2013), A Novel Manganese(II) MOCVD Precursor: Synthesis, Characterization, and Mass Transport Properties of Mn(hfa)2•tmeda. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 22–28. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207017
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!