The authors are grateful to Sieglinde Pichl and Gesine Kreutzer for help with SEM and HRTEM measurements. The authors would like to express their gratitude to Dietmar Meiler and Alexander Schubert for the technical support during the experimental work. Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG under contracts HA 5133/4-1 is gratefully acknowledged. This article was amended after online publication to correct errors in the reference section.
The Synthesis of Superparamagnetic Cobalt Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Carbon Through High-pressure CVD†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 7-8-9, pages 228–234, September 2013
How to Cite
Jaumann, T., Ibrahim, E. M. M., Hampel, S., Maier, D., Leonhardt, A. and Büchner, B. (2013), The Synthesis of Superparamagnetic Cobalt Nanoparticles Encapsulated in Carbon Through High-pressure CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 228–234. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207020
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!