The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM Fellowship), Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) and Long-Term Research Grant Scheme (LRGS). The authors would also like to thank Prof. Tadashi Itoh from Osaka University for allowing the authors to use HRTEM.
Parametric Study of Methane Catalytic CVD into Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Spin-coated Iron Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 1-3, pages 53–60, March 2013
How to Cite
Seah, C.-M., Chai, S.-P., Ichikawa, S. and Mohamed, A. R. (2013), Parametric Study of Methane Catalytic CVD into Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Spin-coated Iron Nanoparticles. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207021
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM Fellowship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!