The authors are grateful to Dr. V. V. Roddatis and Dr. H. Jiang for their help with TEM analysis. This work was partially supported by by the FP7 Marie Curie Program (PIRSES-GA-2011-295241), by the OPTEC LLC (contract No.43/2013) and by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (contract #8246).
Growth of a Carbon Nanotube Forest on Silicon using Remote Plasma CVD†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 10-11-12, pages 332–337, December 2013
How to Cite
Ismagilov, R. R., Shvets, P. V., Zolotukhin, A. A. and Obraztsov, A. N. (2013), Growth of a Carbon Nanotube Forest on Silicon using Remote Plasma CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 332–337. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207031
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!