The authors are grateful to Dr. V. V. Roddatis and Dr. H. Jiang for their help with TEM analysis. This work was partially supported by by the FP7 Marie Curie Program (PIRSES-GA-2011-295241), by the OPTEC LLC (contract No.43/2013) and by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (contract #8246).
Growth of a Carbon Nanotube Forest on Silicon using Remote Plasma CVD†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 10-11-12, pages 332–337, December 2013
How to Cite
Ismagilov, R. R., Shvets, P. V., Zolotukhin, A. A. and Obraztsov, A. N. (2013), Growth of a Carbon Nanotube Forest on Silicon using Remote Plasma CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 332–337. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207031
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!