This work is supported by NanoNextNL, a micro and nanotechnology programme of the Dutch ministry of economic affairs, agriculture and innovation (EL&I) and 130 partners. Additionally, this work is carried out within the Thin Film Nanomanufacturing (TFN) programme and is supported financially by the Dutch Technology Foundation STW. The authors also thank W. Keuning, C. A. A. van Helvoirt, J. J. L. M. Meulendijks, J. J. A. Zeebregts and M. J. F. van de Sande (all TU/e) for their technical assistance, support and advice.
Room-Temperature ALD of Metal Oxide Thin Films by Energy-Enhanced ALD†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Functional Materials by Atomic Layer Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 4-6, pages 125–133, June 2013
How to Cite
Potts, S. E., Profijt, H. B., Roelofs, R. and Kessels, W. M. M. (2013), Room-Temperature ALD of Metal Oxide Thin Films by Energy-Enhanced ALD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207033
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Dutch Technology Foundation STW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!