I.M.S. gives thanks for a Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (PIEF-GA-2009-235655) and a János Bolyai Research Fellowship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Raman studies were supported by the Finnish Centre of Excellence in Computational Molecular Science and the University of Helsinki Research Funds (HENAKOTO). The Finnish Centre of Excellence in Atomic Layer Deposition, funded by the Academy of Finland, is also acknowledged.
Photocatalytic Properties of WO3/TiO2 Core/Shell Nanofibers prepared by Electrospinning and Atomic Layer Deposition†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Functional Materials by Atomic Layer Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 4-6, pages 149–155, June 2013
How to Cite
Szilágyi, I. M., Santala, E., Heikkilä, M., Pore, V., Kemell, M., Nikitin, T., Teucher, G., Firkala, T., Khriachtchev, L., Räsänen, M., Ritala, M. and Leskelä, M. (2013), Photocatalytic Properties of WO3/TiO2 Core/Shell Nanofibers prepared by Electrospinning and Atomic Layer Deposition. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207037
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!