This work was supported by the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany and Joint Lab IP3, which is a cooperation of KIT and BASF SE. Special thanks go to the institute of technical thermodynamics (KIT) and the institute of process engineering in life sciences (KIT) for DSC measurements.
Synthesis of Pt/SiO2 Catalyst Nanoparticles from a Continuous Aerosol Process using Novel Cyclo-octadienylplatinum Precursors†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 7-8-9, pages 274–283, September 2013
How to Cite
Faust, M., Enders, M., Gao, K., Reichenbach, L., Muller, T., Gerlinger, W., Sachweh, B., Kasper, G., Bruns, M., Bräse, S. and Seipenbusch, M. (2013), Synthesis of Pt/SiO2 Catalyst Nanoparticles from a Continuous Aerosol Process using Novel Cyclo-octadienylplatinum Precursors. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 274–283. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207038
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!