S. Schulz and K. Nielsch gratefully acknowledge financial support by the DFG priority program SPP 1666, the University of Duisburg, the Karl-Vossloh-Stiftung and the University of Hamburg. The authors like to thank Dr. Nils Hartmann, University of Duisburg-Essen, for SAEM studies.
Single-Source Precursor-Based Deposition of Sb2Te3 Films by MOCVD**†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 7-8-9, pages 235–241, September 2013
How to Cite
Bendt, G., Schulz, S., Zastrow, S. and Nielsch, K. (2013), Single-Source Precursor-Based Deposition of Sb2Te3 Films by MOCVD**. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 235–241. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207044
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!