This research was funded by the National Science Foundation (CHE-1012116) and DuPont Central Research and Development. Equipment utilized in this research was provided by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). We thank Prof. Myung M. Sung at Hanyang University for obtaining the TEM images of the zircone MLD film. We also thank Noemi Leick at Eindhoven University of Technology for discussions regarding the refractive index of the zircone alloy films.
Molecular Layer Deposition of Zircone and ZrO2/Zircone Alloy Films: Growth and Properties†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Functional Materials by Atomic Layer Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 4-6, pages 204–212, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, B. H., Anderson, V. R. and George, S. M. (2013), Molecular Layer Deposition of Zircone and ZrO2/Zircone Alloy Films: Growth and Properties. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 204–212. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207045
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!