This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (51202107 and 50932001), a grant from the State Key Program for Basic Research of China (2011CB922104 and 2009CB929500) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Ai-Dong Li also thanks the support PAPD in Jiangsu Province and Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China (20120091110049).
Atomic Layer Deposition of Al-doped ZnO Films Using Aluminum Isopropoxide as the Al Precursor†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Special Issue: Functional Materials by Atomic Layer Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 4-6, pages 180–185, June 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X., Cao, Y., Guo, B., Zhai, H. and Li, A. (2013), Atomic Layer Deposition of Al-doped ZnO Films Using Aluminum Isopropoxide as the Al Precursor. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 180–185. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201207051
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51202107, 50932001
- State Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB922104, 2009CB929500
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20120091110049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!