The work was supported in part by DARPA through Contract No.N66001-09-C-2012.
Water Vapor Treatment for Decreasing the Adhesion between Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes and the Growth Substrate†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 7-8-9, pages 224–227, September 2013
How to Cite
Yao, Y., Moon, K.-S., McNamara, A. and Wong, C.-p. (2013), Water Vapor Treatment for Decreasing the Adhesion between Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes and the Growth Substrate. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 224–227. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201304319
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!