The authors would like to thank UConn undergraduates Brian Ciezynski, Chris Pacileo, and Leia Dwyer for the data from the iCVD portion of this work.
Potential of Hexyl Acrylate Monomer as an Initiator in Photo-initiated CVD†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 5–7, March 2014
How to Cite
Suresh, A., Anastasio, D. and Burkey, D. D. (2014), Potential of Hexyl Acrylate Monomer as an Initiator in Photo-initiated CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 5–7. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201304322
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!