This work is partly supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61106011 and the Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation under Grant No. 1308085QF109.
Substrate-thickness Dependence of Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Silicon Nucleation Rate on Amorphous Silicon Layer†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 10-11-12, pages 363–366, December 2013
How to Cite
Zuo, Z., Cui, G., Wang, Y., Wang, J., Pu, L. and Shi, Y. (2013), Substrate-thickness Dependence of Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Silicon Nucleation Rate on Amorphous Silicon Layer. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 363–366. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307003
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!