The authors thank the Western Nanofabrication Facility for their help in the fabrication process and with SEM. The authors also thank Kim Baines for hosting the precursor synthesis in her lab. Hao Jiang, Max Port, Tayirjan Isimjan, Joe Gilroy and Chitra Rangan are acknowledged for their helpful discussions. The NSERC BiopSys Strategic Network is thanked for financial contributions. CFI and the Ontario Innovation Trust are thanked for funding equipment. E.E. thanks the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program for financial aid. S.M. thanks the Canadian Government for their CRC Program. This article was modified after online publication to correct the order of the authors names in the byline.
Surface-immobilized Gold Nanoparticles by Organometallic CVD on Amine-terminated Glass Surfaces†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 10-11-12, pages 338–346, December 2013
How to Cite
Ertorer, E., Avery, J. C., Pavelka, L. C. and Mittler, S. (2013), Surface-immobilized Gold Nanoparticles by Organometallic CVD on Amine-terminated Glass Surfaces. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 338–346. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307055
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!