The authors would like to acknowledge a NSF major instrumentation grant (DMR-0420785), as well as an NIH T-32 training grant (DE007057-36) and NIH grant (DE018890, PHK). J.L. acknowledges support from DTRA under project HDTRA1-12-1-0039. A.M.R. would also like to acknowledge support from the University of Michigan Rackham Predoctoral Fellowship.
Design Strategies for Reduced-scale Surface Composition Gradients via CVD Copolymerization†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 23–31, March 2014
How to Cite
Elkasabi, Y., Ross, A. M., Oh, J., Hoepfner, M. P., Fogler, H. S., Lahann, J. and Krebsbach, P. H. (2014), Design Strategies for Reduced-scale Surface Composition Gradients via CVD Copolymerization. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 23–31. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307057
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0420785
- NIH T-32. Grant Number: DE007057-36
- NIH. Grant Number: DE018890, PHK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!