Wallenius Water AB is gratefully acknowledged for the financial support of this research. The authors would also like to thank Kevin Reeves for assistance with the SEM imaging and Elin Österberg for performing the Tris measurements.
Improved Texturing and Photocatalytic Efficiency in TiO2 Films Grown Using Aerosol-Assisted CVD and Atmospheric Pressure CVD†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 19, Issue 10-11-12, pages 355–362, December 2013
How to Cite
Diesen, V., Jonsson, M. and Parkin, I. P. (2013), Improved Texturing and Photocatalytic Efficiency in TiO2 Films Grown Using Aerosol-Assisted CVD and Atmospheric Pressure CVD. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 19: 355–362. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307067
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Wallenius Water AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!