Present address: UJF-Grenoble 1/CNRS/CEA LTM 17 rue des Martyrs, 38054 GRENOBLE Cedex 9 (France)
The Role of the Gas Phase in Graphene Formation by CVD on Copper†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 51–58, March 2014
How to Cite
Trinsoutrot, P., Rabot, C., Vergnes, H., Delamoreanu, A., Zenasni, A. and Caussat, B. (2014), The Role of the Gas Phase in Graphene Formation by CVD on Copper. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 51–58. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307075
The work was supported by the FP7-NMP GRENADA European project. The authors acknowledge M. Molinier and E. Prevot from LGC/INP de Toulouse, for technical support.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!