The authors thank Dr. Felicity Sartain for useful discussions and Mr. Kevin Reeves for assistance with SEM imaging. They also thank Pilkington for the glass substrates. The project was funded by the Deanship of Scientific Research (DSR), King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah under grant No. D-5/432. The authors, therefore, acknowledge DSR with thanks for their technical and financial support.
Combinatorial Atmospheric Pressure CVD of a Composite TiO2/SnO2 Thin Film†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 69–79, March 2014
How to Cite
Sathasivam, S., Kafizas, A., Ponja, S., Chadwick, N., Bhachu, D. S., Bawaked, S. M., Obaid, A. Y., Al-Thabaiti, S., Basahel, S. N., Carmalt, C. J. and Parkin, I. P. (2014), Combinatorial Atmospheric Pressure CVD of a Composite TiO2/SnO2 Thin Film. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 69–79. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307081
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!