The authors acknowledge Wallenius Water AB for funding this research. C.W.D. thanks the Ramsay Memorial Fund for a fellowship.
Visible Light Photocatalytic Activity in AACVD-Prepared N-modified TiO2 Thin Films†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 91–97, March 2014
How to Cite
Diesen, V., Dunnill, C. W., Bear, J. C., Firth, S., Jonsson, M. and Parkin, I. P. (2014), Visible Light Photocatalytic Activity in AACVD-Prepared N-modified TiO2 Thin Films. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 91–97. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307086
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!