This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 10835004, 51077009).
Facile and Fast Deposition of Amorphous TiO2 Film under Atmospheric Pressure and at Room Temperature, and its High Photocatalytic Activity under UV-C Light†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 1-2-3, pages 8–13, March 2014
How to Cite
Sun, Z.-G., Li, X.-S., Zhu, X., Deng, X.-Q., Chang, D.-L. and Zhu, A.-M. (2014), Facile and Fast Deposition of Amorphous TiO2 Film under Atmospheric Pressure and at Room Temperature, and its High Photocatalytic Activity under UV-C Light. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307088
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10835004, 51077009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!