The authors gratefully acknowledge a major equipment grant “Competence South – Electrochemistry for Electromobility” from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Contract number: 6091/89161/03KP801). Further support for an equipment grant by the State of Hesse is appreciated. Christoph Loho and Prof. Dr. Horst Hahn acknowledge the financial support by the Portfolio project “Electrochemical storage in systems” provided by Helmholtz Association.
CO2-Laser Flash Evaporation as Novel CVD Precursor Delivery System for Functional Thin Film Growth†
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemical Vapor Deposition
Volume 20, Issue 4-5-6, pages 152–160, June 2014
How to Cite
Loho, C., Darbandi, A. J., Djenadic, R., Clemens, O. and Hahn, H. (2014), CO2-Laser Flash Evaporation as Novel CVD Precursor Delivery System for Functional Thin Film Growth. Chem. Vap. Deposition, 20: 152–160. doi: 10.1002/cvde.201307089
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!